Director, Foreign Direct Investment | CEN – Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania & Northern Powerhouse Champion
Department of International Trade – British Embassy
Supporting Foreign companies seeking to set up or expand in the UK.
Unlocking the opportunities of the Northern Powerhouse and providing soft landing options to start ups, bringing brain, innovation and new business models to the GREAT ecosystems.
The Department for International Trade is the specialist UK Government department that supports Foreign companies seeking to set up or expand in the UK, and UK-based companies to trade internationally.
We represent a fully integrated advisory service, delivering the latest business intelligence through a global network of commercial teams worldwide.
Our services include:
- Providing bespoke information on key commercial considerations such as company registration, financing, labour and skills, research and development, real estate, transport, utilities and regulatory issues;
- Providing comprehensive regional and local location analysis to help overseas companies choose the right place to set up;
- Making introductions to sector networks such as industry leaders, chambers of commerce, service providers, universities and centers of R&D excellence;
- Assisting overseas entrepreneurs to develop innovative UK business opportunities through our Global Entrepreneur Programme, and;
- Continued support through our Investor Development network which offers assistance to companies once they have established a presence in the UK.